This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By Adrian
Our hosts' news pages haven't caught up with this yet, but the 500 EFI 4-valve kits are now showing as available in the accessory pages of the website, presumably the CGT535 option isn't far behind.

https://accessories.hitchcocksmotorcycles.com/35385

Early adopters are reminded that it's a twin exhaust port head, so you'll need the exhausts to go with it! Those are listed at the bottom of the above web page.

A.
By stinkwheel
I wonder if you could twin carb it like Yamaha did with their XTZ motors. Those had a small slide carb and a large CV carb with no slow running circuit on a 2-1 manifold. The linkage picked up the CV butterfly at about 1/3 throttle opening, by which point the slide carb was wide open.

It made for a very easy starting and well mannered single at small throttle openings that would pootle about in town and through fiddly offroad stuff barely sipping fuel, which became a total hooligan if you cracked it open wide.
By Adrian
I think Yamaha started this with the XT550. You could experiment with a custom manifold. Bearing in mind the full kit with exhaust pipes and silencers is going to be the thick end of £4k with VAT and carriage it could be quite an expensive experiment. I gather the cross-sectional area at the inlet port (looks like an Electra-X inlet port turned on its side) is equivalent to what you'd get with a 36mm carb.

A.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles