This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By MattL
Hi, I have a Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Y2000 and all my indicators are flashing, front and rear when i slide the the left signal button over. but the right side doesn't do that, its just the front and rear that indicates/flashes right, I've modified the front indicators into the two side lights above the main light. Any ideas?
By stinkwheel
I'd say you most likley have a bad earth connection on one of the left indicators, or perhaps you've fitted a dash repeater light where there wasn't one which is causing issues. Have you used conventional bulbs or LEDs?

If you are in the UK, it's worth being aware that the sidelights on a bullet casquette are too close together to be legally used as indicators and there is a good chance it will fail the MOT. There has to be a minimum of 240mm between illuminating surfaces at the front.
By Duke of Wybourne.
MattL wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:36 am
frank, your so helpful.
I'll translate Frank's reply.

"You need to refer to the wiring diagram and find out what is wrong since you changed things".

:lol:

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles