This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By MartinB
Might be worth asking our hosts?
I've found them to be helpful.
I have a Conti 535 which I acquired over the winter for a good price. Haven't yet ridden mine but have taxed it from 1st March so can report my findings back soon.
I'm 64 and the seat looks hard on mine so I may have to look at something with more padding.
Good luck.
By stinkwheel
A couple of my mates have used biketec pegs on their (modern) Triumph tigers due to leg/back pain and rate them highly. Apparently a small change in peg height can make a big difference to comfort.
By Taurim
One solution is to not move the pegs bud to add some padding to the seat as the stock one is not comfortable at all.
Your knees and ankles will be less bent and the position will be more comfortable.

By Taurim
Hi MarcosGT

It is custom made using the stock seat base.
The foam has been replaced with high quality foam they use in sofas + a gel pad.
It cost me around 200 € if I remember correctly.

Any good upholsterer near you will be able to create exactly what you want.

And the look is up to your imagination ;)
By Taurim
A must have for the look ! Not so good for the back :D
But I did lower the clip-ons ;)
By singleminded
Marcosgt wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:12 pm

Now deliberating whether to lower clip-on handle bars………..
Surely, that will decrease the angle between your thighs and spine and therefore increase hip discomfort, won't it?
By MartinB
Well I've managed to get out on mine and have ridden about 75 miles in 3-4 short bursts. The hard looking seat-I don't think it's standard as there's a sticker on the base which seems to indicate it's been customised-is not as uncomfortable as I thought-well not on a shortish ride. Mine has a bar conversion which makes it a very conventional riding position, ie no leaning forward and arms / hands down. I would add a photo but I'm tech deficient and can't see a button to click on to do this-sorry!

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles