This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By Jon Hill
The Himalayan front mudguard is far too short at the front. Road spray is directed upwards, as a consequence and splatters the top of the forks, front of the tank and headlamp. Has anyone a good fix? I have contacted Pyramid to see if they would consider making an extension. I already have a rear extender and a hugger for the rear wheel,which are excellent products.
By Andy C
John - that annoys the hell out of me !!

Like you I have fitted both a Hugger and front mudguard lower extension, both of which do an excellent job, as you say need to do something at the top of the front mudguard.

If Pyramid decide to do something please let me know, in the meantime pondering a "home made" solution....
By Jon Hill
Result! Pyramid have my front mudguard and are making a prototype front extension. It should be with me next week. I will update ASAP.
By Jon Hill
Result! Pyramid are making me a prototype front mudguard extension. It will be with me next week. aI will report back ASAP.
By guru
John: why not try knock one up your self m8? In the past i have made some really good mud flaps from a black B&Q bucket (is only a quid as-well), cut the rim off, cut the bottom away so you left with a kind of lamp shade shape, next make a card template then copy it onto the bucket which you will find will cut with stout scissor, a couple of drill holes later, fix in place with either small s/s ny-loc nut bolts or plastic number plate fasteners, job done, once you've made one you make others. Guru
By Jon Hill
The new front extension prototype has arrived. Easy to fit and looks as if it will do the job.
Attachments
IMG20211210131418.jpg
IMG20211210131418.jpg (3.04 MiB) Viewed 3075 times
By Jon Hill
Great news, the prototype has arrived. Easy to fit and looks as if it will be effective. Will update when I get out in the future.
Attachments
IMG20211210131446_BURST001.jpg
IMG20211210131446_BURST001.jpg (888.2 KiB) Viewed 3074 times

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles