This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By PeteF
Pyramid are a great company. Always willing to go the extra mile.
By Jon Hill
I have had the chance to use the bike on dirty winter roads and the extension reduces dirt that would previously have spread all over the top of the forks and the fuel tank. Top marks to Pyramid, whose hugger also protects the underside at the rear and the suspension unit and links.
By Andy C
Well I now have one on order, looking forward to not having so much spray go all over fork stanchions / tank etc, as you say rear hugger does a good job of keeping the rear end clean.

And thanks to you Jon for bringing this up in the first place.
By 410Rider
Jon Hill wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:29 pm
Result! Pyramid have my front mudguard and are making a prototype front extension. It should be with me next week. I will update ASAP.
Just to say a big thankyou for this.
Pre-ordered one , and got it yesterday.
Excellent service by both yourself and Pyramid. :)
By Mjollnir76
Seems like only my photo appeared!

I fitted low cost Chinese items( from eBay) many months ago, before I saw this thread. They do not keep all mud from blowing back, but stop large accumulations on the headlight.

I have had Pyramid extenders on a few bikes over the years, and rate them highly. My Himalayan has a rear hugger, as well as the front rear extender.
By Andy C
Fitted the pyramid extension today - no dramas, fits OK, the little plastic pegs seem to do the job, no chance of a ride, had lots to do in the garden today so it will probably be next weekend.

I took the upper front mudguard off my Him, just a personal thing but I think they look better without them, and arguably it does not do much anyway.
By Andy C
Well what can I say - I took the Him out yesterday in some pretty foul weather, ended up riding some muddy lanes, the front mudguard extender certainly did it's job.

No spray on the tank, upper fork stanchions, or headlight.

Very pleased.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles