This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587

Which Rocker Set?

Steel
No votes
0%
Alloy
100%
By Daiwiskers
Some people fit them some don't
Personally I don't think enough oil will seep past to make much difference most oil will get through the oilway to the rocker

Other's will have different views on this

Cheer's Dai
By Wheaters
Redditch made bikes had a pressure relief oil system, Indian built bikes didn’t. Unless of course the latter has a Hitchcock’s PRV retro-fitted…

Worth remembering that unlike other British built bikes of the time, all of the oil return goes via the rockers supply pipe. If some leaks away without going through the rocker shafts, there’ll still be more than enough to give what lubrication they need.
By guru
I fitted a new set of the alloy rocker arms to my sixty 5, but after a coupe of long runs I reverted back to me old steel ones which i put to one side, which i thought was better (in my opinion) Guru.
By Beezabryan
by guru » 10 Dec 2021 15:46
I fitted a new set of the alloy rocker arms to my sixty 5, but after a coupe of long runs I reverted back to me old steel ones which i put to one side, which i thought was better (in my opinion) Gur

How is that ?

Rex Piekarczyk » 08 Nov 2021 23:38
If that's the Hitchcocks Rocker Relief Assembly, definitely don't have it.

Same question - how is that ?

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles