This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By RoSy
After I fitted a Carberry plate I am left with the MIL light on, I didn't disconnect any connections I moved the timing case to one side and supported the exhaust, the bike started on the button and kick and ran fine with the MIL light on. I've read up about clearing the MIL light but with out success, I have a number of 45? error code that number doesn't seem to relate to anything I can find. I am now only able to start it with the kicker, there is nothing from the starter button, the kill switch is in run, I've checked fuses and the battery is good. Something is amiss but not being electrically minded I am totally stuck, any ideas gratefuly received.
By RoSy
I’ve just started it on the kickstart turned it off and now the starter works, so it seems it’s just the MIL light with a code of 45. Will riding with the light on cause problems?
By RoSy
I think I've got to cause of the problem, o2 sensor I think the wires got snagged and pulled them inside . I'm going to fit an o2 eliminator and hopefully that should sort it.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles