This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By Paul Richard
I have Crusader fork bottoms machined to take brass fork seal holders and mated to Indian Bullet fork legs but they have no internals , could anyone suggest what internals I could use (Enfield or not) ? , or maybe someone has used other internals in Crusader forks with success
By PO51UHD
I just substituted Bullet forks and front hub… an easier job!
By Paul Richard
Thanks ,, that has been considered but a last resort , the bike will be a trail / trials and don't like later Bullett front end
By tribonnie
Could be Crusader sliders for Bullet internals, common on trials bikes including Works Rep. Check 1958 Meteor Minor parts book online here. These forks use a steel sleeve bearing (38156) on the bottom of the fork tube which is 1.437 (1 7/16) diameter. If you sliders are bored to this dia the Bullet parts should fit. Richard
By Paul Richard
Thanks for the reply , I acquired the forks incomplete and fitting alternative internals is not a job I've done before but it will be done , thanks to the info I've got from this forum I now have a starting point ,,,,,,, thanks again

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles