This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By Adrian
The new one I linked to on the BT-H site can be configured to suit your bike, according to the sales blurb, I would take that to mean they can be supplied in clockwise or anti-clockwise rotation.

A.
By Meteorstorm
If going the mag option you will need a new In Cam sprocket and chain to suit as that's a smaller drive to the mag,
the original C35 Lucas unit is more a more powerful dynamo fitted to the Meteor than the other makers used at the time
and when used with a El type reg and LED lighting is simply brilliant,DX 2 distributor needs good shimming and provides
first kick starting,mostly and a light kickover.
By singleminded
Adrian wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:12 pm
The new one I linked to on the BT-H site can be configured to suit your bike, according to the sales blurb, I would take that to mean they can be supplied in clockwise or anti-clockwise rotation.

A.
It does look like a nice unit, but....£900! Then there's still a dynamo to be found.

An alternator crank & rods and a Wassell electronic 'distributor' would come in at a fraction of that. Thanks for the suggestion, though. :D

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles