This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By Jamesy
Do the improved Ferodo brake pads for the front brembo disc on efi machines 2016 onwards make a big difference?
By Mann
Jamesy wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:38 pm
Do the improved Ferodo brake pads for the front brembo disc on efi machines 2016 onwards make a big difference?
They did improve my braking, when i brake now the bike dips down nicely on its suspension
By IBO
I fitted the ferodo pads back and front to my 2017 Bullet and the improvement in braking capability is amazing.
By PeteF
Definite improvement. You're not going to do stoppies but a lot better.
By Andy C
I have some fitted to the front of my Himalayan.

Cant say it is a huge improvement, better yes but not much better than the standard items, although they do seem better in the wet.
By Trev
Andy C wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:14 pm
I have some fitted to the front of my Himalayan.

Cant say it is a huge improvement, better yes but not much better than the standard items, although they do seem better in the wet.
Same as this for them on my Himmy as well, better but still only adequate, a worthwhile change but don't expect a huge difference
By Jamesy
Its crazy that other bikes I have had with the same twin pot disc brake would throw me over the handlebars if I pulled as hard on the brake lever as I do on the Enfield classic.It can only be the pads I am thinking.
By PeteF
Jamesy wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:03 am
Its crazy that other bikes I have had with the same twin pot disc brake would throw me over the handlebars if I pulled as hard on the brake lever as I do on the Enfield classic.It can only be the pads I am thinking.
Could be other factors - size of master cylinder, diameter of pistons etc.
Frankly for a system supposedly manufactured by Brembo, they're adequate but no more.
I certainly can't think that the ABS will ever activate :D

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles