This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By twosheds
hi
anybody have any experience of fitting /using /type /price ?
its a distraction ..
cheers y ,all
By Wheaters
My son bought me a GoPro. It works OK but it’s difficult to see if it’s recording or not. I’ve switched it off by accident any number of times!
By stinkwheel
My oppinion on dash cams: All they do is tell you whos fault the crash was, they do not keep you in any way safer.

I reckon it's more likely to give the police the evidence they need to convict me of doing something illegal than it is to assist me with an insurance claim.
By dalgrae
Hi maybe think about a bike mounted rear facing unit,at least then if the worst happens you will have some evidence of how it happened
By trophyvase
The more gadgets, devices, electronics the less pleasure and enjoyment of 'pure' motorcycling.

As for more 'spy' cameras - surveillance and recording - who needs that! It's enough that the authorities have them placed almost everywhere - I'd not want to add to that coverage.

I'm with SW here - they do nothing to prevent anything - only you plea of 'innocence'!
By Conny
didn't they say that about the change from hand-change to footchange
By McMurdo
twosheds wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:21 pm
hi
anybody have any experience of fitting /using /type /price ?
its a distraction ..
cheers y ,all
Are you wanting something to record accidents (ie a recording of the prior minutes) or something to record your rides? If it's the latter I've had a couple of action cams that I can comment on.

Stuart
By Presto
I know I'm out of the loop on this one - but whatever it's recording seems to me to be something and nothing.

For evidence after an accident I'd expect that there would be endless legalities that any highly over-paid lawyer would uncover to prevent it's use in any legal proceeding.

As for watching the ride I just went on - or did last Pancake Tuesday - then I would find drying creosote more fascinating!
But that just this me. :shock:

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles