This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
'Inland' would imply 'homeland' or 'home market'. And I can imagine someone who might not know better thinking that the floating bush big end is a big end without a bearing - meaning without a more 'conventional' i.e. roller bearing.
There are people who suggest things, when perhaps it would be better if they didn't. All the Bullet engines have big end bushes or bearings, none of them - import, export, call them what you like, run their conrods direct on the crankpin, although the Electra X type and UCE's have roller big ends running direct in the hardened eye of their conrods.
BW - you are right - 'there are people who suggest things, when perhaps it'd be better if they didn't'. It's been know to happen on this forum. But in the end it all adds to the sum of human knowledge!
Rasp wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:57 pm
Is this the same bike that you have ridden for thousands of kilometres while trying to improve your brakes? If it is how far has it been ridden with no seal in the oil feed to the crank?
No, that is my enfield with winsun diesel engine..

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles