This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By Noodles
So there are some obvious changes they are advertising, but handily they have included both 2020 and 2021 models in the same spec sheet.

https://www.royalenfield.com/content/da ... 0Euro5.pdf

Euro 5 compliance. (New Cat and Exhaust, New De-Tune)
New Luggage Rack
New colours
New "Tripper" addon ( want one of these as an after market addon.)
New Seat
New ABS switch
New Hazard light button

Couple of things I have spotted they are not advertising though.
New front brake caliper. (Due to recall perhaps. Very curious if this is a drop in replacement for the older ones)
New larger screen, to hide the larger instrument cluster.
It's less fuel efficient, less powerful and seems to emit more CO2?????
It's 5Kg heavier
It has different tyres, more road biased by their look.

I've heard it has stiffer suspension and a shorter side stand, but can't confirm.

If anyone can spot anything else, chip in.
Hi, perhaps purely a difference in the pictures, the frame /guardrail by the top of the forks appears thicker tubing on the later model also the two clampbolts on the headstock are visible above the tube but one is hidden on the early model. Vince
Why is the new rear rack so small it will never carry a top box will it? The Jerry can frame around the tank looks a lot smaller too meaning my Vieira Travel bags won't fit either if I changed.
It just looks to me harder to upgrade to get rid of all the Euro 5 changes glad I bought mine when I did me thinks.
Lovely bike as it is and can't wait for my next trip when we are allowed :D
Hadn't spotted the rear carrier had shrunk,

I know they had issues with the older one breaking a lot because they weren't strong enough to mount a top box to,.

The Givi and Kappa kits both had to reinforce the existing rack.

I'm surprised they didn't got the other way and make it stronger.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles