This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
Hello oncs again,

Ztarting this up with the good news yesterday was a good day and the old bullet and me took a spinin the acternoon, wonderful!
After all this small items to repair we finally got the problem of missing oilprezsure lies in the oil pressure gauge, we bought a air one for compression and and oil pressure was there!

But know want find out on the old gauge, whats tbe prob.It is moving with airpressure, so basically working.

Does anybody has experience with disassambly of such gauge or a rep manual?

Would appreciatea a solution or information

Thankz
Clemens from Vienna

One more question, where to get a old
watch for the tank?
Attachments
IMG_20200905_154214.jpg
IMG_20200905_154214.jpg (8.2 MiB) Viewed 1414 times
IMG_20201106_195201.jpg
IMG_20201106_195201.jpg (5.98 MiB) Viewed 1414 times
A mate of mine fitted a morgo oil pump to his aerial square four. All good but the oil pressure guage stopped working. Turns out it worked by having a spiral of copper pipe with the needle attached, as the oil pressure increased, the spiral tended to untwist and made the needle move. A bit like one of those party tooters made of a coil of paper tube

Turns out the first run of the engine with the new oil pump had provided a huge increase in oil pressure and had effectively straightened the coil of copper pipe.

I'm not sure this helps fix yours but it's a bike from the same era and I thought quite an amusing story.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles