This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By RocketRR
Not sure if this is an allowed post about brake pads but I recently changed my front pads as beginning to wear and because they are rubbish as we all know.
I found a set of organic pads on eBay cheap called Rhino made in Germany, thought I would give them a shot as on special offer and seemed good feedback and I have to say the difference was amazing. Really good feel progressive bite and good in the wet.
Recommended and good value :D
By Rushour
As quoted on the front page,,,,

Please Note: As we make our living selling parts, we will NOT accept postings offering parts for sale or requesting parts wanted (complete bikes are ok). Any postings appearing to break this agreement will be deleted. Thank you for your cooperation.

I disagree about the brakes - once mine had bedded in they were fine...
By RocketRR
I did wonder thanks if they delete it no worry but I have not broken that statement as I have neither offered parts for sale or requested parts as they say. I just offered an opinion on a part I bought which may be of use to others!

Have you tried other pads other than standard to clarify if others have better feel ? I was surprised by the improvement the pads made. In deep mud this was really noticeable to controlled slides.
By Dinsdale
Hitchcocks also offer improved brake pads for this bike Part No 888008. Not sure I would be willing to risk my safety with brake pads off unknown sources on the internet
By RocketRR
Thanks have you tried them or anyone got feedback ?
I did do some research and Rhino did come up as German and looked pretty good to me with strong construction. It's like everything some people love them and some dont but I tried it :)
Few things to get as another service coming up so may order a set ready :geek:
By Dinsdale
Part No 888008 are manufactured by Ferodo and have a HH rating which means they have the highest friction rate obtainable
By Presto
Can't imagine why anyone would doubt that class of Ferodo pads would be anything but excellent!
Their experience is almost unequaled and after all what we're trying to stop isn't an express train!
Those pads are more than sufficient to be hyper-efficient.
I'm with Dinsdale!!!! ;)
By RocketRR
Sounds like I will give them a try and order a new high flow filter and booster plug too.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles