This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By Wheaters
True, in general I agree. Yesterday I decided to bring my 20 year old Suzuki Swift 993cc out of its unscheduled 6 month hibernation. I had MOT’d it in April and filled the fuel tank but due to personal circumstances I’ve only done about 100 miles in it since.

It has to live outside. The battery wouldn’t turn it over and the rear drum brakes were stuck, although I’d left the handbrake off. I charged the battery and thankfully the engine started first time over compression. The brakes then freed off with a jolt. Thankfully, everything else seems to work and it drives well. The brakes needed bedding in again but now they also work very well.
By Juraf15
Haggis wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:22 am
The clutch switch has three wires.
It is a two position switch which needs to work in the out position as well as the in position.
Sounds like yours is not making a connection Cartons déménagement pas cher in the out position.
The switch is removable and easily cleaned.

You need to also check the sidestand switch and neutral switch are working correctly.
In any case, thank you very much for these explanations. It is quite clear.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles