This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By Reds1
I am awaiting delivery of my 2016 500 Bullet , my side door to where she will be kept is 30 inches wide does anyone know how wide the standard Bullet 500 Efi handlesbars are?
Thank you.
By stinkwheel
Don't know exactly how long but definately less than 30" (762mm). Even the over-length bullet road bars are 730mm. Any longer and you're into trials/chopper territory.
By stinkwheel
Ahh. Hang on though, there is a complication.

Just looked at pics of the one I rode. They have bar end weights so while the bars themselves are under 30", that might tip it over the edge.

You could always unscrew them as a temporary measure to get it in through the door.

That said, you would almost certainly be able to ease them through one end at a time, it wont be over by much. Be more of an issue if it was an alleyway, i used to get my supermoto into my back yard and it was WAY wider than the doorway.
By windmill john
Just measured my 2017 C5 and they are 32 inch including bar end weights. These are definitely an inch wide each , so about 30 inches.

I have to move my 350 past my other bike and sometimes into a shed and as mentioned above, you just need to turn left right etc..
Pain going past the bike as I have to go left for a bit then right then left. Still, I have bikes : :mrgreen:
By Reds1
All,
Thank you it just fitted with slow edging forward and turning the handle bars left to right.

The bike itself is lovely had a nice ride today and it feels so different from my previous Enfields lovely in its own way so I’m looking forward to getting to know it’s quirks hopefully not as many as my old 1994 Bullet I used to own.

REds

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles