This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By MCE
Hi All,
Just fitted Boosterplug to 2018 Classic c5 E4. For me with my particular machine it has made a percepible difference to 'rideability'. The bike does not appear to be any quicker or more powerful, however the low speed partial throttle performance feels a lot better. The spark plug is a BPR6EIX and plug readings indicate a better burn with the Boosterplug fitted. Fuel consumption appears not to have been affected. So, hopefully without triggering an avalanche of discussion about stoichmetrics/PCV's/rolling roads/snake oil etc, I can say that for me Boosterplug was a cost effective and worthwhile addition to a bike that was already a truly enjoyable ride. If in the future I was to consider cam changes, bigbore kit, I would go for a sophisticated processor based unit such as PCV or Powertronic. The Boosterplug seems to cope very well with the modest muffler, downpipe and airfilter changes I have made. I'm off for another ride round the lanes down to Salisbury, Ride Safe!
By Oatmeal
I installed a Booster plug on my 2019 Interceptor (INT here in the US).
Stock the bike is tuned rather lean and with a muffler (silencer) change and air filter upgrade low speed throttle input became even more imprecise and lacked crispness when blipping the throttle during down shifts.
The booster plug made a definite improvement.
I also noticed slightly stronger acceleration and midrange.
I placed the probe at the mouth of the intake tract....if that helps.
Hans
By MCE
Hi all,
Sorry for late reply, life n'all that. After removing air filter, I zip tied the Boosterplug temp sensor to the air filter mounting bracket ('> ' shaped)in the centre of the air filter on a small piece of rubber pad as a vibration damper, passing the cable through the fresh air ai intake horn, then refitted air filter. This was easy, quick and within the boosterplugs fitting parameters. Hope this helps.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles