This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By Rushour
I think its a sweeping statement to give mileages for specific seats - its all down to the rider and his or her perception of comfort - quite frankly I have done well over 200 miles on English A and B roads with one coffee / comfort break and had no complaints about the stock seat at all.
By Dinsdale
Think I could put up with the pain for a little while if it means riding through Canyons....envious of Oatmeal, sounds like great scenery
By Oatmeal
I'm equally envious of your beautiful English country side!
I watch Stuart Fillingham's you tube channel and marvel at the beautiful, green country scenery.
Hans
By kevins004
Breezin wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:50 pm
I recently rode my Interceptor 170 miles on Irish N (non-motorway) roads, and back a couple of days later.

I had heard a lot of noise online about the seat meilleurs credits actuels being uncomfortable. I wouldn't say I didn't feel it, but it was a lot less painful than when I've driven there in a car with posh leather bucket seats, even though the latter was a much shorter journey mostly via the motorway.

Conclusion: I can think of better ways to spend on the bike.
I know, I know, they never had one, but feel it will be a nice improvement.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles