This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By MikeP
I have just bought a very low mileage 6 year old Continental GT which I had thought was original and stock. I am new to Royal Enfields but I'm learning fast! Clearly on riding this machine it is not stock. Investigating I found a Dynojet Power Commander, K&N filter, a blanked oxygen sensor and there is a free flow exhaust fitted. Bike performs a lot better than I had expected and my question is how can I find out if anything else has been done? For example if the cams had been changed would I be able to see this without dismantling the whole engine? Any thoughts would be most appreciated. Thanks. Mike
By PeteF
It's a fairly simple job to remove the RHS cover to check. You have to drain oil and have a gasket to hand but that's all.
By RocketRR
If you connect the power commander to your PC you can check what file is loaded and thus confirm what it is set too. If cams are done it will have a different file number to exhaust and filter. Easier than taking cover off.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles