This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
So if the bushes are pressed tight against the inner spacer, the two top hat spacer are the right way round (the small diameter on the spacer pressed into the large holes on the frame) and the bottom engine plates and spacers tightn up correctly the yes ...... looks like bushes are too long. If so you could “carefully” angle grind the inner part of the metalastic bush to give you the correct fitting. Take it easy so as not to melt the rubber.
That might be worth a go👍
Just looking through the parts books for different years, guess what 🤔 a 64 uses different bushes to a 63🙄 mine is a 63 but thinking they are maybe the wrong bushes (64), my fault.... When I took the parts in for powder coating I didn't think to ask for the old bushes back.
Now the problem if I go down that route, A/ what year is the swingarm? B/ How do I ID the year of the swingarm to order the correct bushes🤔
Live and learn, maybe 🙄
Another option, less brutal than an angle grinder - clamp the swinging arm firmly in a vice (using whatever protection you need to preserve the new powder-coating), mark off 1.5mm on each end of the protruding inner section of each bush, and apply one or more of these?

A.

Picture from ebay

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles